Your Ad Here
19 May, 2008

Delicious Eggplants !

In this post we are making a new and very easy recipe, recipe about Brinjal.I know very few people like Brinjal (Eggplants).But this recipe I am sure everyone like it.This recipe is made by my Bhabhi (my brother's wife).My bhabhi share with me and I share it with you. Hope you like it.Here it is:

Serve 3-4

2 Big Brinjal(Eggplant)Sliced

5-6 Garlic chopped
5-6 Walnuts chopped
200gm Mayonnaise paste
Olive oil for shallow fry
Salt to taste
little spice

Method:

First of all cut Brinjal in long slices,put some salt on that & leave it for 1/2 hour.In the meantime you can make paste. For that take a bowl add walnuts chopped,garlic,salt and red chilli powder according to your taste,then add mayonnaise mix all it well and paste is ready.
After that put a pan on flame with very little Olive Oil and than shallow fry every slices of brinjal until they get light brown.Put every slices in a plate and then fill walnuts garlic paste on the slices and then roll it from both sides.Enjoy it with cold drink or soft drink.Yummy Yummy!

Digg!

0 comments: